It is currently 23-01-18 07:51

Post subject: Which weapon do you prefer?
PostPosted: 12-11-11 21:35 
Hardy

Strange enough I see the best player most of the time with M16A3 and AK74-M, sometimes F2000. I play with M416 and vision INV (like Scimpy). But I got the feeling AK74 are stronger than M416.

On JOTR AK has 7.62 caliber so were more effectiv then M4 with 5.56 (?). On BF3 it seems, every rifle has the same caliber (except P2000).

Whats about AEK?

I always play medic, so can´t say something about G36 and that engineer stuff.

I try to play sniper sometimes, because the better sniper rifles can kill with one shot (not necessary headshot). Sometimes, on bigger maps, its easier with sniper rifles, because you have to shoot on longer distance more often.

Image[/quote]

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Which weapon do you prefer?
PostPosted: 12-11-11 23:23 
Oh ffs!

Like I said on TS, it feels as if most weapons kill as good as any other, of course you have the gunner weapons for smaller maps and sniper for bigger maps, although a sniper can be very useful on city maps too. You only have to decide what kind of role you will take in your squad or on the map. I simply love love love the IR scope and use it with M416 and M249, works in daylight too and when an enemy is trying to sneak around the corner you will see him so fast he will think you just chammed :mrgreen:
You will get the feeling for certain weapons, you need one for long range, one for close, one that shoots bullets faster but harder to hit with, a shotgun if you camp a corner etc, have to learn the gadgets too, the heavy barrel is good for M416 as it will make it more steady. Sometimes I check what they kill me with and might try out the same stuff if I have it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 13-11-11 10:44 
-- SpamPot --

i go with the m416 since the unlock. at least on bigger maps where u have to switch off foes from longer distances (with the heavy barrel). on urban warfare the recoil of this weapon is to strong imo and u simply have no time for short bursts (accurate shots). so it´s shotgun all the way here...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 11-12-11 22:35 
über-l337h4xx0r

My favorite gun is the knife, slap on a red dot and you're ready to go 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 11-12-11 23:08 
Oh ffs!

Thats in xbox or what?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 12-12-11 20:43 
WHOOMP

FSK-Dogma wrote:
Whats about AEK?

love that gun but i have to wait for some bugger to die before i can pick it up.lololol.
Have stopped using any IR scope and gunner on anything now, decided to learn to play it all over again without.
I actually find it easier, although there is still getting shot round corner issues......

oh forgot to say i havent killed f-kall with my knife i cart even find it sometimes i scroll to quick in panic and normal resupply them to death .
:-k

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 02-01-12 13:24 
-- SpamPot --

I tried as many weapons as possible and finally go with M240B. It has impressive firepower and supports my play style and role as a squad supporter. I resupply my team all the way and open runways by giving suppressive fire. Loaded with extra ammo i can mow down a lot of enemies and usually only snipers can stop me while firing 200 rounds. Due to the massive recoil of this monster gun you have either start aiming low (to the feet of enemies) or you start to fire behind a corner and pull down the mouse to compensate. As long as you dont release the trigger there is no recoil anymore and after 20 bullets you have a good chance to kill any soldier up to 30 meters. The perfect tactic on Metro map if you try to engage to the next target while the enemy is hiding with 5-10 soldiers behind the next corner. Clearing buildings this way is possible to. 200 rounds last from the entry up to the second floor. Just bull the trigger while entering and make you way up. Dont release it until you are out of ammo and try to aim at chest level. This gun spreads heavily and you will miss the target by 70% if you aim at the head. The 7.62mm bullets give your enemies a hard time :-)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 07-01-12 11:21 
-- SpamPot --

I have a new toy :-) MG36 - this is my riffle - i love it! Better accuracy and less recoil than M240B. Better scopes (6x and 12x) for snipper like actions. Still enough ammunition to give supressing fire support. Of course the 5.62 Nato bullets do less damage but playing in a squad makes this less relevant. M240B is now only my choice if we need massive firepower to clear the way - Rambo-Style ;-)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 15-01-12 12:42 

http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/battlefield-3-weapon-list/ if its any use :-k

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 15-01-12 14:35 
Oh ffs!

Nothing beats the M249B. MG36 is a bit too slow in my taste, but it's more about what weapon that fits yourself, how good they will work for you.
I'm not sticking to one weapon, I'm working them one by one, so you won't have to be afraid to stare into my M249B all the time, just use it when my team or the game needs it 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 16-01-12 21:39 
Hardy

Actually I think because of Updates and all that stuff the weapons changed. At beginning I always played with INV and F2000 was the best weapon at all. Then they decreased both and I started with Famas, in start of that weapon it was great. But with a few playtime as me, they decreased Famas before I got some good scopes. Now I play M16A3, a good weapon at all.

Maybe because I played as Assault mostly, but I can kill more people with rifle than with M249. I run faster with small rifle I guess? Its a bit like gunner and medic in JO. Btw, I played it 3 times I guess and I got my first resupply medal ... .

For Supply I go for M36, just to try it. But at first I needed to level up to get the mortar and than I got my two kills with it. Mortar isn´t that bad.

Image[/quote]

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 18-01-12 01:29 
WHOOMP

320 all the way...lol...instant squad wipe out tool.!
.oh yeh and AEK for when i run out of big bullets :celb: ......

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 18-01-12 10:30 
Oh ffs!

I've been killed often recently with the AEK, earlier I don't think I've ever been shot with it :lol: Might have to try it someday.
Played my first tdm last night, so now I know how to get the perks faster and collect ribbons, got 38 of them in that one game :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 24-01-12 00:14 
-- SpamPot --

Playing assault with AEK since 2 days and have to say this is a fun-fucking-tastic riffle. I like it :frog

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 24-01-12 08:05 
Oh ffs!

Yeah but you don't have enough bullets, good as an ambush weapon or going one on one. Like the AS VAL. But oh so weak in heavy battles with a lot of people around.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 24-01-12 08:24 
-- SpamPot --

FSK-Scimpy wrote:
Yeah but you don't have enough bullets, good as an ambush weapon or going one on one. Like the AS VAL. But oh so weak in heavy battles with a lot of people around.

remember my k/d ratio? :listen I hardly ever use 100 bullets until i die (with AEK i kill in average with each 82nd bullet and my k/d is less than one) :ficken and if i need more than 200 i call for a supporter :foff

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 24-01-12 11:56 
WHOOMP

FSK-Scimpy wrote:

Thats what the 320 big bullets are for lol. ;-)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 24-01-12 22:04 
-- SpamPot --

FSK-Wutzel wrote:
Playing assault with AEK since 2 days and have to say this is a fun-fucking-tastic riffle. I like it :frog

AEK with silencer on a TDM map...... unbeatable

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 25-01-12 00:19 
Laurel

FSK-Poss wrote:
FSK-Wutzel wrote:

AEK with silencer on a TDM map...... unbeatable

Are you still shooting yourself in the foot every time you try to use your rifle, sweety ... ??? :foff

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 29-05-15 08:26 

Fatebringer
OR
Fang of Ir Yut
OR
Abyss Defiant

I have all these guns and seem to always get into a hole as to which one to use..

Preferences and recommendations are what I'm looking to hear!

OfflineProfile