It is currently 23-01-18 07:50

Post subject: Re: BFBC2 Sniping
PostPosted: 20-06-10 14:01 
COUNTER.BITCH

FSK-K5 wrote:
Now I'm only missing the Stationary Weapons pin, I don't know how to get that one. They're always placed somewhere in the homebase where there are no enemies.

I got that one yesterday... there are few stationery weapons really well placed, but they exist...

the real problem are the snipers, usually the stationery weapons arent hidden, so snipers can take you out very easily...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 21-06-10 00:14 
Fallen Hero

FSK-K5 wrote:
But now I'm the nader, I wanted the pin for RPG's. So I shot 5 footers with it, I can never go back to that server now 8)

Now I'm only missing the Stationary Weapons pin, I don't know how to get that one. They're always placed somewhere in the homebase where there are no enemies.

Nelson Bay is the easiest map to get this pin,some nicely placed stationaries.I also got the 5rpg pin a couple of days ago,and cringed everytime I shot a dude with the CG :roll: That pin will be one and one only.

Also I killed 7 dudes in one mortar strike tonight,uber points, it was on Isla Inocentes and they were all around B M-com trying to defuse it :lol:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 21-06-10 08:29 
Kinda inactive

FSK-Sneaky wrote:
FSK-K5 wrote:
But now I'm the nader, I wanted the pin for RPG's. So I shot 5 footers with it, I can never go back to that server now 8)

Nelson Bay is the easiest map to get this pin,some nicely placed stationaries.I also got the 5rpg pin a couple of days ago,and cringed everytime I shot a dude with the CG :roll: That pin will be one and one only.

Also I killed 7 dudes in one mortar strike tonight,uber points, it was on Isla Inocentes and they were all around B M-com trying to defuse it :lol:

lol, good plan (for the 7 dudes).

I don't plan to get more rpg pins either, unless on armour of course but that's not likely to happen.....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 23-06-10 09:27 
Kinda inactive

FSK-K5 wrote:

Woohoo, I got the weapon pins badge/insignia last night. It wasn't so hard because shooting tanks with the stationary rpg-thingy also count towards this. All I did was shooting 2 tanks and then a group of footers showed up while I was next to that shielded machinegun 8) Easy-peasy...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: 22-10-15 06:41 

ok guys i started playing this game from two days

i suffered with all those bad sniping weapons in multiplayer to unlock m95 thought it kill from the first shot

i just unlocked it today but wtf it don't kill from the first shot

i know some times you can kill with it with one shot but mostly you need two shots and its horrible at big distances

recon force is useless now.

OfflineProfile